Thursday 5 January 2012

happy new year

So the last couple of weeks have been really good had loads of sailing and some good surfing we had one really good day at whitsands were it was pretty but really light and off shore so it was pretty hard to get on the wave but still really good fun. We have had some good sunset session and lake session aswell .I have now started going for push loops which has been pretty fun .We have now moved in to our new apartment which is really nice and has really good view of big bay which is really cool and has a really good gas BBQ which is the best thing ever.
Thanks to Debbie Kennedy for taking the pics

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aleksy,

    I promised your mum I'd mail you - I do some tutoring at Cornelius. Love the blog but really love that you are living your dream. I will be soon too, travelling forever.
    Check out my blog
    www.stephendcook.blogspot.com

    Steve

    ReplyDelete